Scientific program information
- Begin: Monday morning (7:50 Prague time, 5:50 UCT), July 21, 2024
- End: Saturday afternoon (16:00 Prague time, 14:00 UCT), July 27, 2024 `
Overview invited talks (30 min)
These talks should cover a somewhat broader area or a few related topics.
Shorter invited talks (20 min)
These talks should deal with promising progress in developing and understanding particular topics or techniques related to the scope of the conference.
Due to the shortage of time (slots) for invited talks, the scientific committee invites also special invited
- Duration of the invited talks will be communicated to individual speakers after the participation of most speakers is confirmed.
- Apart from a talk, every invited speaker can additionally contribute by one invited poster.
- At the conference web pages you will find the up to date lists of both invited speakers and invited poster contributors.
All talks and invited posters are invited by the Scientific Committee.
No contributed talks are assumed.
Contributed (non-invited) presentations
Regular participants (who are not invited by the Scientific Committee) are encouraged to submit one or two poster contributions. The Scientific Committee will decide poster acceptance.
The FQMT'24 program will feature concerts of classical and jazz music performed by world-class musicians, held at outstanding venues of the city. Both the scientific program and the musical program are intended as a complement to one another, where scientists and musicians are encouraged to mingle and share their knowledge and experience.