The organizers would like to meet all FQMT’22 participants on-site in Prague. However, if some speakers would have a serious problem, especially related to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, to come to Prague, limited number of them will still have a possibility to present his/her contribution online.
Conference on-site registration starts in the Entrance Hall of the Pyramida Hotel on
Sunday, July 31, 2022, 17:00 (5 p.m.)
Scientific program will starts
Monday, August 1, 2022, 7:50 (7:50 a.m.)
- Scientific program ends
Saturday, August 6, 2022, 16:00 (4 p.m.)
Other important dates you will find under the item Important dates.
Scientific Program and Participation
You can find scope and topics of the FQMT'22 here.
Core of the conference scientific program will consist of:
- Invited Talks
The program has two basic types of talks:
- Overview invited talks cover a somewhat broader area or a few related topics (30 minutes),
- Shorter invited talks (20 minutes) deal with promising progress in developing and understanding particular topics or techniques related to the scope of the conference.
No contributed talks are assumed.
- Invited posters presented by participants invited by the Scientific Committee.
Participants who are not invited are encouraged to submit one or two poster contributions. The Scientific Committee will decide poster acceptance.
Public lectures are a traditional important part of the program.
- At the conference web pages up to date lists of invited speakers, invited and regular poster contributors will be gradually appearing.
Participation at the conference is limited by its intended purpose and
by the capacity of the local facilities.
Social Program (subject to change)
The FQMT'22 social program features welcome party and several concerts, all available both for conference participants and accompanying persons. One of the concerts will be combined with the public lectures. The conference dinner (paid service) will be held on Friday. Some of these events will take place at magnificent historical sites of Prague.You will find the summary of the social program under the item Social events, concerts.
Services/materials provided during the conference
For the conference participants the following services will be provided:
- Social program for the participants mentioned in the section Social events, concerts
- Conference materials and a soft attaché case
- Poster session buffet
- Refreshments during all coffee breaks
- Selected conference materials in electronic form
- On-line access (via Zoom) to all talk sessions (for remote participants only)
- Records of all talk sessions - available for replay during the conference and one week after the conference
- On-line access to public lectures and (highly probably) to concerts (for remote participants only)
For the accompanying persons the following services/materials will be provided:
- Social program for the accompanying persons mentioned in the section Accompanying persons
- Several guided tours through Prague for accompanying persons will be organized in time of the conference daily scientific program
- Personal badge - free entrance to the conference sites buildings
- Handbag with maps, writing pad and pencils
The FQMT'22 main conference site is the Pyramida Hotel located very close to the historical parts of Prague city.
In this place most of the FQMT'22 conference events will take place, including all regular talks, one public lecture and concert, poster session, and round table discussion.
You can find the description of all conference sites and how to get there on the www page Venue.
The FQMT'22 on-site registration will take place in the conference site, in the Entrance Hall of the Pyramida Hotel on:
- Sunday, July 31, 17:00 - 21:00
- Monday, August 1, 7:00 - 13:00.
Later on, there will be a possibility to register in the Conference
Office on the ground floor of the Hotel.
The participants are kindly asked to register, if possible, on Sunday, July 31.
All participants, including invited speakers and organizers, are kindly requested to pay the conference fee.
You will find details about the conference fees (amounts, instructions for payment) at the www page Conference Fee.
Accommodation at the Conference Site
The Pyramida Hotel also provides high-quality accommodation.
Booking of rooms in the Pyramida Hotel for the FQMT’22 participants is available by a special link at the page Accommodation.
Lunches from Monday till Saturday
All participants (and their accompanying persons) can:
- either buy
reduced price tickets for lunches in the restaurant of the Pyramida Hotel
during their registration on Sunday or Monday.
From Monday till Saturday, buffet type of lunch (choice of several warm dishes including vegetarian ones, eat as much as you like) will be prepared. The hotel needs to know the approximate number of dishes in advance. All participants are therefore kindly asked to decide if they would like to use this possibility by the day of their registration. Only limited number of changes will be possible during the conference.
The price of one lunch is 20 EUR.
- or go for lunch to some of a few restaurants which are
situated in the vicinity of the Pyramida Hotel.
Due to the limited time for the lunch, lunches directly in the Pyramida Hotel are, however, recommended.
- Monday: Welcome party in the Wallenstein Palace Garden.
- Tuesday: Buffet during the poster session in the Pyramida Hotel.
- Wednesday: Refreshment will be provided after the last sessions.
- Thursday: Refreshment will be provided after the last session.
Conference dinner in the Strahov Monastery.
Price: 70 EUR per person - tickets for this dinner will be available during the registration.