The organizers would like to meet all FQMT’22 participants on-site in Prague. However, if some speakers would have a serious problem, especially related to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, to come to Prague, limited number of them will still have a possibility to present his/her contribution online.
mesoscopic and biological systems,
cold atoms and molecules
Quantum statistical physics
Foundations of quantum physics
Prof. RNDr. Eva Zažímalová, CSc.
President of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Committee on Education, Science, Culture, Human Rights and Petitions
of the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
- Institute of Physics, the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Department of Physics, Texas A&M University, USA
- Institut de Physique Théorique, CEA/CNRS Saclay, France
- Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- College of Engineering and Science, University of Detroit Mercy, USA