- Headquarters of the FQMT'21 online conference management and
- Non-serviced meeting of some FQMT'21 participants
Address: Orea Hotel Pyramida, Bělohorská 24, 169 01 Praha 6
In the case you want to stay in the Pyramida Hotel you can find discount prices for various types of rooms at the section Accommodation of our www pages. In the same section you can also find link to the Pyramid Hotel reservation form.
(Main conference site)
The comfortable four-star hotel, was built in 1980 in the neo-functionalist style with an interesting star-like ground plan and pyramid-like outer shape. During 2010 the hotels rooms were modernized. Some rooms have been upgraded to bussiness class in 2012. In addition, renovation of the reception took place in the beginning of 2013. The hotel offers a wide selection of conference services.
Pyramida Hotel is situated in the residential area of Prague called Břevnov near the Prague Castle and the historical centre of Prague. It is, in the same time, near the Prague international airport - about 20 minutes by car. From the Pyramida Hotel you can reach easily many historical and important places of Prague by trams which have their stops nearly in front of the Pyramida Hotel: Prague Castle within 5 minutes, Lesser Town is about 10 minutes by tram, Charles Bridge area, too, Old Town and New Town centers (in the vicinity of Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square) within 20 minutes ride. You can find more about Pyramida Hotel here.
How to get there:
Pyramida Hotel is located in the area of Prague called Břevnov near the Prague Castle.
How to reach the Pyramida Hotel from the Airport by public transport (between 4:30-23:00):
- Take bus No 119, to the bus terminal Nádraží Veleslavín.
- At the terminal, enter an underway and follow the green labels featuring a stylized M letter to reach the underground (Metro) line A.
Take the underground in the direction Depo Hostivař or Skalka to the station Hradčanská (3rd stop).
- At the Hradčanská station, an escalator will transport you to an underway vestibule.
Here turn left and follow arrows labeled Břevnov or Malovanka to reach a tram stop. Take tram No 25 and go to
the stop Malovanka (4th stop). Walk in the direction the tram arrived; after 100 m you will reach the entrance of the Pyramida Hotel
How to reach the Pyramida Hotel from various places in town:
- By tram No 22 to the stop Malovanka. The tram passes the Prague center and runs frequently (in interval 5-10 min).
- From underground station Malostranská of Line A the Hotel can be reached by tram No 22 within 10 minutes.
- From underground station Hradčanská of Line A the Hotel can be reached by tram No 25 within 10 minutes.
- From the vicinity of the underground station Dejvická of Line A the Hotel can be reached by bus No 143 or No 149 (stop in Svatovítská street) within 10 minutes.
Guarded parking places are available at the Hotel for about 12 EUR per 24 hours.
Many historical places of Prague, as for example Prague Castle or Charles Bridge, can be reached from the Pyramida Hotel within a pleasant 30 minutes walk.