The organizers of the conference will reserve limited number of rooms for participants of FQMT'21
in the Pyramida Hotel, the site of the conference,
with discount price.
Discounted prices will be valid even for the participant accommmodation in the Pyramida Hotel several days before and after the conference, so the partcipants can enjoy Prague for longer time.
In the Pyramida Hotel most of the FQMT'21 conference events will take place,
including all regular talks, poster session and some social events.
The hotel provides its guests with breakfast and for the participants of the conference a possibility to buy a lunch at a reduced price. Participants are strongly recommended to accommodate in this hotel and to book since this gives them a possibility of optimal use of their time during the conference.
Orea hotel Pyramida ****, Bělohorská 24, 169 01 Praha 6
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection in each room and in hotel halls
- Rooms for disabled people
- Safe deposit boxes in the rooms
- Parking place
- Relaxation center with indoor swimming pool, sauna, massage, fitness center and solarium
- Restaurant 'Bohemia' at the first floor where reduced price lunches for FQMT'21 participants will be served
- The restaurant 'Energy, Wine and Pasta' at the ground floor, is open from lunchtime to evening.
- Fully non-smoking hotel
- All prices include breakfast
The hotel offers two types of rooms:
- Superior room: free access to the relaxation center
- DeLuxe room: better equipped rooms in higher floors, luxury bathroom amenities, free access to the relaxation center
The hotel is located on the very edge of Prague's historic center, in the area of Prague called Břevnov. It takes, however, only 20 minutes to get there by car from the Prague - Ruzyně (Václav Havel) International Airport. Close to the Prague Castle, it is surrounded by parks and residence areas, see the interactive map.
Accessibility - ground transportation
When booking the room in the Pyramida Hotel, you can order transfer from the airport organized by the Hotel - price is about 25 EUR. We strongly recommend to order the transfer during your room reservation; you can do simply do it by one click in the reservation form.
Guarded parking places are available at the Hotel for about 15 EUR per 24 hours.
Many historical places of Prague, as for example Prague Castle or Charles Bridge, can be reached from the Pyramida Hotel within a pleasant 30 minutes walk.
Distances to Points of Interest
International Airport Praha Ruzyne - 8 km: 15 minutes by car, 45 minutes by bus
Prague Castle - 1.5 km: 20 minutes pleasant walk or 3 minutes by tram, then 5 minutes walk
The Lesser Town - 3 km: 10 minutes by tram
The Charles Bridge - 3 km: 30-40 minutes walking via Prague Castle or 10 minutes by tram and 5 minutes walk
The Old Town Square - 4 km: 10 minutes by tram then 10 minutes by underground followed by 5 minutes walk
Jewish Town - 4 km: 10 minutes by tram then 5 minutes by underground followed by 5 minutes walk
www pages of the Pyramida Hotel