Please, look at this page from time to time.
- The current situation will not allow us to organize the conference in-person.
- The in-person conference FQMT’22 will be held in the next summer (2022).
- We consider to organize an online version of the FQMT’21.
- Final decision will be announced soon.
- Deadlines will be shifted – the shifted deadline will also be announced soon.
- The date of the online conference will be the same as was planned, i.e., 18-24 July 2021.
- Main part of the conference program should be fully online talks.
- Possible online poster presentations and discussion online rooms are also considered.
- The number of presentations at FQMT’21 will likely be somewhat smaller than in previous FQMT conferences.
- The conference fee should be reduced significantly in comparison with the regular in-person FQMT conference.
Decisions regarding the conference format and its preparations are in process in careful reaction to pandemic situation developments.
The page "Important dates" (upper menu) contains updated deadlines.