Link for testing speakers' online connection opens:
Monday, July 12, 2021
Scientific program will start
Monday, 19 July 2021, 8:00 Prague time (6:00 UTC)
- Scientific program will end
Saturday, 24 July 2021, 18:00 Prague time (16:00 UTC)
Other important dates you will find under the item Important dates.
Scientific Program and Participation
You can find scope and topics of the FQMT'21 online here.
The scientific program of the conference you will find later on under the items Program timetable and Program summary.
Core of the conference scientific program will consist of:
- Invited Online Talks
The program has two basic types of talks:
- Overview invited talks cover a somewhat broader area or a few related topics (30 minutes),
- Shorter invited talks (20 minutes) deal with promising progress in developing and understanding particular topics or techniques related to the scope of the conference.
No contributed talks are assumed.
- Invited online posters presented by participants invited by the Scientific Committee.
Non-invited online contributions:
Participants who are not invited are encouraged to submit one online poster in the form of a PDF file consisting of 5-15 slides. The Scientific Committee will decide poster acceptance based on previously submitted abstract.
- At the conference web pages you will find the up to date lists of invited speakers, invited and contributed poster presenting authors.
- An appearance of author's name in the Contributed posters list implies the acceptance of his/her online poster.
- Participation at the online conference is limited by its intended purpose and by technical conditions.
Even if the FQMT'21 conference is held online, its main site will be again the Pyramida Hotel keeping the tradition of the previous FQMT conferences in this way.
This year the main hall and some other rooms of the Pyramida Hotel will serve the FQMT'21 organizers for managing all online conference activities.
In addition, a non-serviced face-to-face meeting of some FQMT'21 participants will take place in the Hotel Pyramida during the conference days.
You can find the description of the conference site on the Venue page.
Those who intend to participate in the online conference, including invited speakers and poster contributors, are kindly asked to register as soon as possible by filling out the on-line registration form.
All participants, including invited speakers and organizers, are kindly requested to pay the conference fee which is, for the online conference, significantly reduced in the comparison with the previous in-person FQMT conferences.
You can find details about the conference fees (amounts, instructions for payment) at the Conference Fee page.
Accommodation at the Conference Site
(for the participants of non-serviced meeting in Prague only)
The Pyramida Hotel also provides high-quality accommodation.
Booking of rooms in the Pyramida Hotel for the non-serviced meeting participants is available, by a special link at the Accommodation page. Special discount prices of rooms are provided.