Conference on-site registration will start in the Entrance Hall of the Pyramida Hotel on
Sunday, July 14, 2019, 16:00 (4 p.m.)
Scientific program will start
Monday, July 15, 2019, 8:00 (8 a.m.)
- Scientific program will end
Saturday, July 20, 2019, 18:00 (6 p.m.)
Other important dates you will find under the item Important dates.
Scientific Program and Participation
You can find scope and topics of the FQMT'19 here.
The scientific program of the conference you will find later on under the items Program timetable and Program summary.
Core of the conference scientific program will consist of:
- Invited Talks
The program has two basic types of talks:
- Overview invited talks cover a somewhat broader area or a few related topics (30 minutes),
- Shorter invited talks (20 minutes) deal with promising progress in developing and understanding particular topics or techniques related to the scope of the conference.
No contributed talks are assumed.
- Invited posters presented by participants invited by the Scientific Committee.
Participants who are not invited are encouraged to submit one or two poster contributions. The Scientific Committee will decide poster acceptance.
The program will also include special lectures and round tables.
- At the conference web pages you will find the up to date lists of invited speakers, invited and regular poster contributors.
Participation at the conference is limited by its intended purpose and
by the capacity of the local facilities.
Therefore we recommend non-invited participants to register and to submit their abstracts as soon as possible after the registration and abstract submission will be open (October 8, 2018)
- We recommend to pre-register to FQMT'19 conference to receive updates. Pre-registration will open in October 2017.
The FQMT'19 social program will feature welcome party and several concerts, all available both for conference participants and accompanying persons. One or two of the concerts will be combined with the public lecture. The conference dinner (paid service) will be held in some of the last conference days. All these events will take place at magnificent historical sites of Prague.You will find, later on, the summary of the social program under the item Social events, concerts.
Services/materials provided during the conference
For the conference participants the following services will be provided:
- Social program for the participants
- Conference materials and a soft attaché case
- Poster session buffet
- Refreshments during all coffee breaks
For the accompanying persons the following services/materials will be provided:
- Social program for the accompanying persons
- Several guided tours through Prague for accompanying persons will be organized in time of the conference daily scientific program
- Personal badge - free entrance to the conference sites buildings
- Handbag with maps, writing pad and pencils
The FQMT'19 main conference site is the Pyramida Hotel located very close to the historical parts of Prague city.
In this place most of the FQMT'19 conference events will take place, including all regular talks, poster session and some social events.
You can find the description of the conference site and how to get there on the www page Venue.
The on-line registration will be open at the FQMT'19 www pages in 2018. All who intend to participate in the conference seriously, including invited speakers and poster contributors, are kindly asked to register using this on-line registration form.
This essentially helps organizers to communicate with the participants and to prepare high-quality program.
The FQMT'19 on-site registration will take place in the conference site,
in the Entrance Hall of the Pyramida Hotel
- Sunday, July 14, 16:00 - 21:00
- Monday, July 15, 7:00 - 13:00.
Later on, there will be a possibility to register in the Conference
Office on the ground floor of the Hotel.
The participants are kindly asked to register, if possible, on Sunday, July 14.
All participants, including invited speakers and organizers, are kindly requested to pay the conference fee.
You will find, later on, details about the conference fees (amounts, instructions for payment) at the www page Conference Fee.
Accommodation at the Conference Site
The Pyramida Hotel also provides high-quality accommodation.
Booking of rooms in the Pyramida Hotel for the FQMT’19 participants will be available, later on, by a special link at the page Accommodation.