Accompanying person program
The following events and tours are available for the accompanying persons:
- All conference concerts at exceptional venues of Prague like Saint Vitus Cathedral of the Prague Castle, Rudolfinum or Prague churches.
- Other social events, e.g. Welcome party in the beautiful Baroque Wallennstein Palace Garden
See also the link Social events, concerts where the details on particular events will be announced later on.
Guided tours (subject to change)
Monday, July 15, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Leisure orientation tour: Basic facts about Prague
- Strahov Monastery
- Panoramic view of Prague
- Walking through the courtyards of Prague Castle and some of its garden
Tuesday, July 16, 9.30 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Old and New Town of Prague
- Franciscan Garden
- Church of Our Lady of the Snows
- Wenceslav Square
- Lucerna Palace
- Old Town Square
- Church of Our Lady Before Týn and Saint Jacob Church
- Manes Bridge
Wednesday, July 17, 9.30 a.m. – 12 a.m.
The Lesser Town of Prague
- Picturesque New World of Hradcany
- Stag Moat
- Charles Bridge
- Kampa Island and John Lennon Wall
- Church of Virgin Mary Victorious: Infant Jesus Christ of Prague
- The Lesser Town Square
Thursday, July 18, 9.30 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Historical Site of Vysehrad
- Panoramic views of Prague
- Baroque fortress
- National Cemetery
- Monday, July 15, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.