- Begin: Monday morning (8 a.m.), July 10, 2017
- End: Saturday evening (6 p.m.), July 15, 2017
Core of the conference scientific program will consist of:
- Invited Talks
The program has two basic types of talks:
- Overview invited talks cover a somewhat broader area or a few related topics (30 minutes),
- Shorter invited talks (20 minutes) deal with promising progress in developing and understanding particular topics or techniques related to the scope of the conference.
No contributed talks are assumed.
- Invited posters presented by participants invited by the Scientific Committee.
Contributed (non-invited) presentations
will be discussed during the poster session.
Public evening lectures
- Anton Zeilinger (University of Vienna and Institute of Quantum Optics and Quantum Information, Austrian Academy of Sciences)
- John Pendry (Imperial College London)
The FQMT'17 program will feature concerts of classical music performed by world-class musicians, held at outstanding venues of the city. Both the scientific program and the musical program are intended as a complement to one another, where scientists and musicians are encouraged to mingle and share their knowledge and experience.