- Begin: Monday morning (8 a.m.), July 27, 2015
- End: Saturday afternoon, August 1, 2015
Core of the conference scientific program will consist of:
- Invited Talks
The program has two types of talks:
Overview invited talks cover a somewhat broader area or a few related topics (30 minutes),
Shorter invited talks (20 minutes) deal with promising progress in developing and understanding particular topics or techniques related to the scope of the conference.
No contributed talks are assumed.
- Invited posters presented by participants invited by the Scientific Committee.
Contributed (non-invited) presentations
will be discussed during the poster session.
Special evening lectures
- Marlan Scully (Texas A&M University and Princeton University)
- Gerard ’t Hooft (Spinoza Institute, Utrecht University)
The FQMT'15 program will feature concerts of classical and jazz music performed by world-class musicians, held at outstanding venues of the city. Both the scientific program and the musical program are intended as a complement to one another, where scientists and musicians are encouraged to mingle and share their knowledge and experience.