- Begin: Monday morning, July 29, 2013
- End: Saturday afternoon, August 3, 2013
Core of the conference scientific program will consist of:
- Lectures invited only by the scientific committee. No contributed talks are assumed.
The program has two types of lectures:
Overview invited lectures cover a somewhat broader area or a few related topics (30 minutes),
Shorter invited lectures (20 minutes) deal with promising progress in developing and understanding particular topics or techniques related to the scope of the conference.
- Contributed presentations will be discussed during the poster session.
Special evening lectures
- Serge Haroche (École Normale Supérieure, Paris)
- Pavel Kroupa (University of Bonn)
The FQMT'13 program will feature concerts of classical and jazz music performed by world-class musicians, held at outstanding venues of the city. Both the scientific program and the musical program are intended as a complement to one another, where scientists and musicians are encouraged to mingle and share their knowledge and experience.