The FQMT'13 conference site is Pyramida Hotel.
In this place most of the FQMT'13 conference events will take place, including all regular talks, poster session and some social events.
At the same time the hotel provides its guests with breakfast and for the participants of the conference a possibility to buy a lunch at a reduced price, see "Food" below.
You can find the description of the conference site and how to get there on the www page Venue.
The program has two types of lectures. Overview invited lectures cover a somewhat broader area or a few related topics (30 minutes), while shorter invited lectures (20 minutes) deal with promising progress in developing and understanding particular topics or techniques related to the scope of the conference. Non-invited (contributed) papers will be presented and discussed only in the poster session. Due to the shortage of time for invited lectures, the scientific committee will also invite several special invited poster contributions, which may be discussed in a related poster session "meeting".
- Serge Haroche (École Normale Supérieure, Paris)
- Pavel Kroupa (University of Bonn)
Participation and Contributions
Participation at the conference is limited by its intended purpose and by the capacity of the local facilities.
|All talks are invited by the Scientific Committee. No contributed talks are assumed.|
Participants who are not invited as speakers are encouraged to submit one or two poster contributions. The Scientific Committee will decide poster acceptance.Duration of the invited lectures will be communicated to individual speakers after the participation of most speakers is confirmed. Apart from a talk, every invited speaker can additionally contribute by one poster.
Those who intend to participate in the conference, including invited speakers and poster contributors, are kindly asked to register as soon as possible by filling out the registration form. This essentially helps organizers to communicate with the participants and to prepare high-quality program.
Registration in Prague
The FQMT'13 conference registration will take place in the conference site,
in the Entrance Hall of the Pyramida Hotel
Sunday July 28, 17:00 - 21:00
- Monday July 29, 7:00 - 13:00.
Later on, there will be a possibility to register in the Conference
Office on the ground floor of the Hotel.
The participants are kindly asked to register, if possible, on Sunday, July 28.
Rooms and facilities available for the conference participants in the Pyramida Hotel
Pyramida Congress Hall (ground floor):
Most lectures will be presented there.
Cinema Hall and Conference Room 3 will be used for some parallel sessions.
- Lobby of Pyramida Congress Hall: it will serve as a coffee room;
tea and coffee will be available there all time.
- Several other rooms will be available for the FQMT'13 participants.
Lunches from Monday till Saturday
All participants (and their accompanying persons) can:
- either buy
tickets for lunches in the Restaurant Bohemia of the 1st floor of the Pyramida hotel
during their registration on Sunday or Monday.
During these days buffet type of lunch (choice of several warm dishes including vegetarian ones, eat as much as you like) will be prepared in the Restaurant Bohemia (its capacity is 300 seats) only for the participants as a favor of the hotel for the conference.
The hotel needs to know the approximate number of dishes in advance. All participants are therefore kindly asked to decide if they would like to use this possibility by the day of their registration. Only limited number of changes will be possible during the conference.
The price of one lunch will be 15 EUR.
- or go for lunch to some of a few restaurants which are
situated in the vicinity of the Pyramida hotel.
Due to the limited time for the lunch, lunches directly in the Pyramida hotel are, however, recommended.
- Monday: Welcome party in the Wallenstein Palace Garden.
- Tuesday: There will be enough time to go for dinner before the public lecture of Serge Haroche, either in the Pyramida Hotel or to various restaurants in the vicinity of the Pyramida Hotel. It is also possible to go for dinner to numerous restaurants in the Old Town area (near Rudolfinum).
- Wednesday: Buffet during the poster session in the Pyramida Hotel.
- Thursday: There will be enough time to go for dinner before the public lecture of Pavel Kroupa, either in the Pyramida Hotel or to various restaurants in the vicinity of the Pyramida Hotel. It is also possible to go for dinner to numerous restaurants in the Old Town area (near the St. Šimon and Juda Church ).
Conference dinner in Archbishop's Palace.
Price: 60 EUR per person - tickets for this dinner will be available during the registration.
All lectures (apart from public lectures) and poster session will be held in the Pyramida Hotel
- you can find the description of the Pyramida Hotel
under the item Venue.
You can find summary of the social program under the item Social events, concerts.